Please download the National Scientific Conference, Exhibition & 33rd AGM 2023 PDF brochure here
Registration had been closed and all seminars are fully occupied.
- Single-day registration is NOT available. The entrance to the exhibition is a package with the conference fees. Separate tickets for exhibition alone are not available.
- Registration Fee IS NOT REFUNDABLE & change in names is allowed ONCE, however rates according to the time the change was requested.
- All MSAVA MEMBERS must pay up their subscription 2023 and arrears to qualify for MSAVA member rate. Only a MSAVA member shall qualify for the member rate, not for other associations.
- Conference and Annual dinner have limited seats, register as early as you can.
- Cancellations MUST be made in writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be subjected to a RM100 administration fee before refunds are made.
- Cancellation is NOT ALLOWED after the 30th June 2023 and will NOT be refunded.
- Change in participant name can be made in writing and will be subjected to a RM100 administration fee right up to 30th June 2023.
- E-certificate will be provided for all the events (AGM, Conference, Pre-conference seminars).
- Senior members are those who has attained the age of 60 years in 2022.
- Student to provide Student ID card at respective universities / letter from the dean as proof of studentship.
- Complimentary Dinner by RSVP is only opened for existing members that joined before 2023 (closed and not available after 30th April).
Note: Please bank-in payment to MALAYSIAN SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARY ASSOCIATION (MSAVA)
- A/C No: 3078 7386 33 (Public Bank)
- Swift Code: PBBE MY KL
- Please submit the online registration form with the bank-in payment receipt (scan or photo) at www.msava.org/nsc2023.
Mainstream Scientific Stream Programme Outline
Veterinary Paraprofessional Stream Programme Outline
Veterinary Paraprofessional Stream is full so registration is closed.
Thank you for all who submitted the abstracts, the submission is OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
GETTING TO THE CENTRE