KLINIK HAIWAN & SURGERI TAMAN EQUINE, SERI KEMBANGAN (HQ)
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine or Higher.
- Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Positive attitude, passionate about collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem-solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing a fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in driving teamwork excellence, conflict resolution.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skills to ensure business success.
- Have a strong knowledge of applicable system automation, business solution software.
- Veterinarians diagnose, prevent and treat diseases, injuries and dysfunctions of animals. They may provide care to a wide range of animals or specialize in the treatment of a particular animal group or in a particular specialty area, or provide professional services to commercial firms producing biological and pharmaceutical products.
- Determining the presence and nature of abnormal conditions by physical examination, laboratory testing and through diagnostic imaging techniques including radiography and ultrasound;
- Treating animals medically and surgically, and administering and prescribing drugs, analgesics, and general and local anaesthetics;
- Performing surgery, dressing wounds and setting broken bones;
- Rendering obstetric and dental services to animals;
- Participating in programmes designed to prevent the occurrence and spread of animal diseases;
- Inoculating animals against, and testing for, infectious diseases and notifying authorities of outbreaks of infectious animal diseases;
- Performing autopsies to determine the cause of death;
- Advising clients on health, nutrition and feeding, hygiene, breeding and care of animals;
- Providing euthanasia services for animals.
- Sales Incentives
- Medical claim included
- In-patient Medical provided
- Annual and medical leave
- Complete facilities Inc X-ray, Blood Machine, Ultrasound & Dental Scaling.
PASSIONATE ANIMAL CLINIC
We are looking for small animal practitioner.
Our ideal candidates:
- We are located Country Homes Rawang , near Aeon Jusco Rawang
- We have a separate portion for dogs and cats
- We have equipped with blood machine, ultrasound and xray as well
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
KLINIK VETERINAR GOH, PANDAN INDAH
We are looking for animal friendly and loving FULL TIME VETERINARY ASSISTANT (1) and GENERAL WORKER (1) to join our clinic.
Our ideal candidates:
- Cheerful, Caring, Diligent and Patient
- Willing to learn and taking responsibilities
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak Mandarin or other languages or dialects is a bonus
- Multitasking, Team-working, Efficient
We are a general practice with objective and compassion to promote neutering especially the stray cats and dogs. Training and guidance will be provided.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
GILL VETERINARY CENTRE (PENANG) is looking to employ a full time veterinary surgeon.
- Education: Doctor in Veterinary Medicine or Higher
- Year of Experience: Minimum 1 year experience (Fresh graduates may apply)
- Urgently looking for a companion animal veterinary surgeon with at least 1 year work experience
- Competitive salary based on work experience will offered to qualified candidate
- Position opened to Malaysian citizens only
- Proficiency in veterinary medicine and surgery is an advantage
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with the senior veterinarians
- Able to make decisions confidently and correctly with good time management
- Committed to practice a high standard of veterinary medicine
- Courteous and respectful to auxiliary staff and clients
- Good communication skills and professional
- Registered with the Malaysian Veterinary Council and currently holding a valid Annual Practising Certificate
- Able to commit to working on your own 1 in 3 week day night session
- Able to commit to working on your own 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Able to commit to working on your own 1 in 3 Sundays
- 6 day week (1 week day off for a Saturday or Sunday worked)
- Carry out tests such as x-rays, blood samples and ultrasound scans
- Perform surgery, including managing anaesthesia
- Liaise with, and refer to, other professionals within the industry
- Consult on daily basis out-patients
- Treat in-patients
Perk & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Increment in salary based on performance (twice yearly)
- Continuing Education Allowance & Leave
- Annual Leave
KLINIK HAIWAN SUBANG JAYA
Vacancy for Veterinary Nurse.
Qualification: Diploma in Animal Health /Animal.
Production /Animal Husbandry with experience in animal handling.
Working hours: Monday to Saturday 9am to 7pm, Sunday Off.
Please contact: Dr. Sivabalan 03-56360301.
*I CARE VETERINARY CLINIC
Hiring a veterinarian to work full time based in Melaka.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Please contact us at 06-3320816 / 0123448137 or
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment for interview.