This year event will consist of:
Continuing educational sessions on various veterinary specialties from clinical management updates to the most challenging cases given by worldwide experts.
Several hands-on post-conference workshops where you can expand and enhance your clinical skills.
The 2nd APVC 2014 will also be held in conjunction with the Asia's top trade fair (Pet-Vet Asia Expo 2014) for pet and animal health industries, and veterinary supplies and equipment, which will be organized jointly by the PGF-VSMU and VNU Exhibitions Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. (VNUEAP).
Please find the attached Call for abstracts and please note for the important dates as follows:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 30, 2014.
- Notifications will be sent via email within July 31, 2014.
- Early-bird discount deadline: August 15, 2014.
- Pre-registration for accepted presenter: August 30, 2014.
- Pre-registration for participant Deadline: September 15, 2014.
Online registration will be available on April 2014.
For any further information, please visit the event website
to download Call for Abstracts.
to download te.